Thursday 21 June 2012


Shire Crafts goes global…! I must start with a huge THANK YOU to everyone who had a look at my first ever blog! Your support and comments, of course, are very very welcome. Whilst the website is proving rather slow to construct (all delays are firmly my fault!) the Facebook page and blog are up and running. Of course some rather notable tweaks will need to be made to get it looking the way I imagine it in my head!, but I am at the bottom of a very steep learning curve – but I will get there. Do please continue to check my progress…

Come back sunshine…What a day to wake up to – grey and drizzly – what a difference a night can make!

Today is a ‘home day’ with my little boy, so probably rather unproductive. As happy as I am with a sewing machine or needle and thread, I seriously struggle with technology! Computers, camera, iphones are all a bit of a blur to me. However, today seems like the perfect day (weather wise) to try and ‘conquer my fears’ and see if I can up/download (?) some of my pictures so show you all a bit of what I do and the things I like…xx


No comments:

Post a Comment